The CLOSER Consortium is aware of the importance of the regulations in force regarding privacy and data protection. In this sense, we care about the protection of the security, integrity, truthfulness and confidentiality of the data provided by our patients and their relatives, users, clients or providers, acting in a responsible and transparent manner.
In this document we try to provide you with the simplest and clearest description possible of this Policy. We recommend that you read our Policy and contact us if you have any questions.
Our Policy does not regulate the data processing activities of other companies and organizations that advertise our services and / or products.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Responsible for the processing of your data is:
How can you contact the CLOSER Consortium Data Protection Officer?
You can contact the data protection delegate of the CLOSER Consortium at the following email address: email@example.com
What information do we collect?
The CLOSER Consortium only treats those personal data that are adequate, relevant and limited to the correct fulfillment of the purpose under which they were initially collected.
As an example, in case you request information, we will collect your contact information; among others, the name and surname, telephone or email. Also, your IP address, that is, the number automatically assigned to the electronic device from which you access the Website, and your domain name will be treated for statistical purposes.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, a certain service may require other personal data or other categories of personal data, which you yourself will incorporate into the corresponding form.
For what purpose do we treat your data?
The data you provide us are treated for the following purposes:
- Address your requests for information.
- Manage derived administrative tasks as quality indicators.
- Send our electronic newsletter or other information of your interest, provided you have consented to it.
- Conduct surveys, statistics and analysis of service quality.
- Know your browsing preferences on our Website to be able to customize and improve our services and maintain the security of the site. Thus, the CLOSER Consortium will obtain statistics that by monitoring your IP number will yield the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to the web services, the order of visits or the access point, among other magnitudes.
How long do we keep your data?
The data that you have provided will be kept until the purpose of your transfer has ended and will be kept as long as these relationships with us are prolonged, and during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
When will we be entitled to the processing of your data?
We are entitled and authorized to process the information you provide us (i) when such information is necessary for the sending of the requested information; (ii) for the management of the Website (and its associated services); and (iii) for the fulfillment of mandatory legal obligations arising from the law of the European Union or of the member states.
The CLOSER Consortium will take the necessary actions to ensure that the personal data that it collects, stores and processes is used in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner, complying with the obligations that result from the legal system applicable for its activity. In particular, the CLOSER Consortium has established all the technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data that you would have provided through the Website.
Likewise, and if you expressly consent, we will be entitled to use your data in order to inform you of services, circulars or campaigns that we consider may be of your interest taking into account the services and treatments previously reported. In any case, you can oppose such treatment at any time.
Outside the previous cases, before processing your data we will always seek your consent. The consent will be the manifestation of free, specific, informed and unequivocal will. You have the right to revoke the consent given without retroactive nature for any purpose and at any time.
Who do we communicate your data to?
Your data will be communicated to the official public bodies and private entities that, due to legal obligation or operational need, must access the data for the purposes of the proper execution of our activities and the other purposes mentioned above.
Outside of the previous cases, before transferring your personal data to another private entity we would inform you previously and request your consent.
What rights protect you in relation to the processing of your data?
You have the right to obtain information about the treatment of your data that we carry out in the CLOSER Consortium. Specific:
- You have the right to access your personal data to know what we are dealing with, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that They were picked up.
- In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. The CLOSER Consortium will stop processing your data, unless compelling legitimate reasons concur or by virtue of the exercise of legal defense actions.
- You will have the right to portability, that is to say, that the personal data that you have provided is transmitted directly to another person in charge in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, when technically possible.
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on the automated processing of your personal data.
You can exercise the aforementioned rights by sending an email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond to your requests as soon as possible and, in any case, within one (1) month of receiving your request. In certain circumstances, this period may be extended for another two (2) months, in which case we will inform you in a timely manner within one (1) month from the receipt of your request.
If you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the data protection regulations, or if you believe that we have not satisfied the exercise of your rights, you can file a complaint with the competent control authority according to your place of residence. In this sense, you can consult the different control authorities on the website of the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos.
In any case, before initiating any claim, please contact us by email (email@example.com) in order to try to resolve the discrepancy in a friendly manner.
Do you have the right to withdraw your consent?
Yes, at any time you can withdraw your consent for the processing of your data for one or more of the purposes indicated above and for which you have given your consent. You can exercise this right by contacting us:
Last update: October 2019